Automatic Slide Doors are an efficient way to accommodate simultaneous two-way traffic flow.
- Available in single slide, bi-part slide or telescopic slide configurations
- Furnished as complete packages
- Can be surface mounted or concealed overhead
Manual ICU Slide Doors all have a swinging/breakout functionality designed for healthcare environments where clear door opening needs change in a moment's notice.
- Available in slide/swing, fold/swing, telescoping/swing or swing configurations
Automatic Swing Operators are normally used for directional or one-way pedestrian traffic.
- Low energy (knowing act activated with push plates) or fully automatic (require guide rails)
- Packages with door or only operator with header and drive arm
- Mounted as overhead concealed, in-ground or surface
- Available in single, pair or double egress configurations
Revolving Doors for applications requiring simultaneous entry and exit, controlled access, or as an air lock.
- Available as manual or automatic configurations
- Manufactured as complete packages by STANLEY Rush
- Offered in three-wing or four-wing designs
Automatic Folding Doors allows for two-way traffic where there are currently restricted rough openings. Panels fold when retracting which allows for about 70% of the door’s package to be free and clear for passage.
Manual Balanced Doors assist pedestrians opening the door in wind tunnel or stack pressure circumstances.
- Feature a sliding pivot in the header
- Option to add a STANLEY door operator
Manual Pivot or Hinged Doors are complimentary to the fine line of door styles and entrance components.
- Pins are located at the top and bottom of the frame, allowing the door to pivot. Each door’s pivot point is custom located by request.
- Swinging and hinged doors consist of a panel that swings on hinges
Transit Doors and Gates achieve a reliable separation of the passenger area from the dangerous train track area.
- Platform Screen Doors (PSDs) are full-height
- Platform Screen Gates (PSGs) are half-height
Slide Door Operators are comprised of an operator with a header and hanger.